I wanted to do another music tag post, and I came across this one. So, here goes. If you write about this topic, please tag me so I can see your answers.
The Questions are…
1. Which band/artist do you own the most albums by? Easily Eminem.
2. What was the last song you listened to? Woman, Woman by AWOLNATION.
3. What’s in your CD player right now? All six slots in my car are filled with “mixed tapes”.
4. What was the last show you attended? Elton John with my seestur.
5. What was the greatest show you’ve been to? Either 2Cellos or TransSiberian Orchestra. \m/
6. What was the worst show you’ve ever been to? Probably Aaron Tippin, because he sings country, and I am not a fan of country music.
7. What is the most musically involved you have ever been? I was in band for three years. Played the clarinet. I wish I had pursued music further, but I didn’t.
8. What show are you looking forward to? 2Cellos in ATX, baby!
9. What is your favorite band shirt? My favorite was my Weezer shirt that I had in high school. I loved that friggin’ shirt. And Levi Lawhon stole it from me. Bastard.
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? There are many. If I had to pick just one (and this is for today–likely to change tomorrow), I’d say Marcus Mumford. I have a bit of a crush on him.
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback? Pink Floyd. Even though, in the words of my Uncle Benny, “them dudes are old”.
12. Who is one band/ artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to? I have a massive dream concert list. Mumford and Sons. Florence + the Machine. NEEDTOBREATHE. Twenty One Pilots. Aerosmith. And on and on and on.
13. Name four or more flawless albums. The Wall by Pink Floyd. Licensed to Ill by Beastie Boys. Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons. Metallica’s Black album.
14. How many concerts have you been to, total? I am saddened and shamed to say that I can only think of 7.
15. Who have you seen the most live? In November, it will be 2Cellos.
16. What is your favorite movie soundtrack? O Brother, Where Art Thou?
17. What was your last musical ‘phase’ before you wisened up? My musical taste has always been awesome. 😉
18. What is your ‘guilty pleasure’ that you hate to admit liking? I don’t really have a ‘guilty pleasure’. I guess if I have to provide an answer, I don’t want to like HandClap by Fitz and the Tantrums. But I do. Dammit. (It makes me shake my butt.)